Sheffield Resources is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange, and our share register is maintained by Link Market Services Limited. To manage your holding please contact Link Market Services or login to the Investor Service Centre.
You may download a range of commonly requested forms from the Link Market Services website.
Notice of rights of shareholders with respect to receiving certain documents
Sheffield Resources Limited ACN 125 811 083 (Sheffield) gives notice pursuant to section 110K of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (Corporations Act) of the rights of members (Shareholder) to:
- elect to receive or not receive certain documents; and
- make requests to be sent certain documents in physical or electronic form.
Sheffield is required to send the following documents to Shareholders and Shareholders are entitled to receive:
- documents that relate to a meeting of Shareholders, such as a notice of meeting or proxy or voting forms;
- the Annual Report of Sheffield (comprising the financial report, directors’ report and auditor’s report for the relevant financial year);
- a notice of members’ rights under section 110K of the Corporations Act (such as this notice); and
- any other documents prescribed by relevant regulations,
(collectively, the Documents).
Your right to make an election
Each Shareholder is entitled to:
- elect to be sent Documents in either physical form or electronic form; and
- elect not to be sent the Annual Report of Sheffield (and any other documents prescribed by the relevant regulations),
by notifying Sheffield of the election.
A Shareholder may make an election in relation to all Documents or a specified class(es) of Documents. In addition to any election, a Shareholder is also entitled to request Sheffield to send a particular Document to the Shareholder in physical form or in electronic form.
Notifying Sheffield of your election or request
You can make your election and/or request by contacting our share registry Link Market Services via:
Link Market Services Limited
Level 12, QV1 Building
250 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 Australia
Link Market Services Limited
Locked Bag A14
Sydney South NSW 1235 Australia
Telephone: +61 1300 554 474
Facsimile: +61 2 9287 0303
We encourage you to provide your email address so we can communicate with you electronically when shareholder notices become available online.
To review or update your current communication preference, simply log on to our share registry’s website with your portfolio login details or your Shareholder Reference Number (SRN) or Holder Identification Number (HIN), and select the Communications tab at the top of the page.
If at any time you require an additional copy of a communication, or you need more information about the options available to you, please contact Link Market Services by sending an email to LMSComms@linkmarketservices.com.au.